Lash Bash Gold Coast has been created jointly by Julia Mann (Lash Tribe),
Mimmi Ebbersten (Lashia) and Mandy Jeffery (Australian Lash and Brow Artists
‘ALABA’) to provide quality education, competitions and product displays in
relation to the professional eyelash extension industry. By continuing to use
this website and/or purchase a ticket to any of the ticket levels to Lash Bash
Gold Coast you are agreeing and are bound by the following terms and
stop using our website and services.
The term ‘Lash Bash’, ‘Lash Bash Gold Coast’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Julia
Mann (Lash Tribe), Mimmi Ebbersten (Lashia) and Mandy Jeffery (Australian Lash
and Brow Artists ‘ALABA’), our employees, directors, event team or special
guest speakers and trainers.
The term ‘you’ refers to attendees of Lash Bash Gold Coast or viewers/users of
* Your purchase confirmation will serve as your Tax Invoice.
*Ticket Sales are final and non-refundable.
* Transfer of tickets can be done with prior consent
conditions of use
* There will be photos, videos and live feeds from the two day event, by
purchasing a ticket you agree to participate and have your images shown for
whatever purpose we see fit.
* If you purchase a ticket your email address will be added to the mailing
list to receive important updates and announcements about Lash Bash Gold
Such information includes:
* Announcements about new International Guest Speakers, Australian Mentors
and Sponsors and stall holders.
* Notifications about the venue, including any changes
* Any communication relating to your ticket or booking.
* We will not pass on or sell your details to any third party for the
purposes of marketing.
* If you have not purchased a ticket yet, but wish to be notified about
the event, please use the E-newsletter Signup link below the contact form at
the bottom of each page.
* The “Get in Touch” contact form will not subscribe you to our mailing
Terms and conditions of use of the website, our Facebook page, Instagram,
booking features and two day event ‘Lash Bash Gold Coast’
* The content of the website is for your general information, it is
subject to change without notice.
* Neither we or any third party can guarantee the accuracy, performance,
timeliness, completeness or suitability of information in this website for
your individual needs. You acknowledge that information contained and/or
presented in this website and over the two days of Lash Bash Gold Coast
regardless of it being in writing or spoken may contain inaccuracies or errors
and we exclude any liability for us to the full extent of the law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website or during the
two day event is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
* Any information, products, services or training you gain, buy, join or
take part of via this website or the two day event is entirely your
responsibility to ensure they suit your needs, requirements, local laws,
council requirements and insurance.
* Reproduction of any material contained in this website, our Facebook
page, Instagram or during the two days of training is completely prohibited
under copyright laws. This is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance,
graphics, printed material, spoken word. If you wish to use any material
contained you will need to apply in writing to
* Any unauthorised use of this website or materials contained may result
in a claim for damages and/or legal charges.
* Any links on this website to other websites are provided for your
information, in no way are we responsible for the content of any linked
* Our website, booking system, events, terms and conditions are based on
Queensland, Australian Law.
It may change and be updated so we suggest you check this page to ensure you
are happy with the changes.
* Your information will only be used by the owners of Lash Bash Julia Mann
(Lash Tribe), Mimmi Ebbersten (Lashia) and Mandy Jeffery (Australian Lash and
Brow Artists ‘ALABA it will not be sold to third parties or any of our guests,
providers, speakers, stall holders, suppliers or sponsors.
* If you follow a link from our website to another we can have no
influence or control over what that website does with your personal
What personal information we may collect
* Full name
* Contact information including email address, phone number and postal
* Other information from customer surveys or offers
From time to time you make receive emails for feedback, surveys, new product
launches, training launches, industry news and information we think you may
find interesting or of benefit to your business. Please be aware you will be
able to unsubscribe at any time.
Security and safety
Your security is our upmost importance and please know we have our measures in
place not only online for your personal information but at the event to keep
you safe. If at any time you feel that your information has been
electronically taken by a third party please email
During the two day event we will have staff available to help you with any
concerns in real life.
We take no responsibility for any personal injuries, goodie bags, purchases,
prizes or your personal items at the event, please ensure your own safety and
the safety of your belongings.
Filming and Photographic release:
By purchasing your tickets and/or being a sponsor/speaker/trainer you agree to be filmed on the days of the event. Session recordings will be released to all Diamond Ticket holders and Videos will be protected by password. Distribution to outside non-attendees is strictly prohibited.
A COOKIE IS A SMALL FILE WHICH ASKS PERMISSION TO BE PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER’S
HARD DRIVE. ONCE YOU AGREE, THE FILE IS ADDED AND THE COOKIE HELPS ANALYSE WEB
TRAFFIC OR LETS YOU KNOW WHEN YOU VISIT A PARTICULAR SITE. COOKIES ALLOW WEB
APPLICATIONS TO RESPOND TO YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL. THE WEB APPLICATION CAN
TAILOR ITS OPERATIONS TO YOUR NEEDS, LIKES AND DISLIKES BY GATHERING AND
REMEMBERING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PREFERENCES.
WE USE TRAFFIC LOG COOKIES TO IDENTIFY WHICH PAGES ARE BEING USED. THIS HELPS
US ANALYSE DATA ABOUT WEBPAGE TRAFFIC AND IMPROVE OUR WEBSITE IN ORDER TO
TAILOR IT TO CUSTOMER NEEDS. WE ONLY USE THIS INFORMATION FOR STATISTICAL
ANALYSIS PURPOSES AND THEN THE DATA IS REMOVED FROM THE SYSTEM.
OVERALL, COOKIES HELP US PROVIDE YOU WITH A BETTER WEBSITE BY ENABLING US TO
MONITOR WHICH PAGES YOU FIND USEFUL AND WHICH YOU DO NOT. A COOKIE IN NO WAY
GIVES US ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, OTHER THAN THE
DATA YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE WITH US.
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE COOKIES. MOST WEB BROWSERS AUTOMATICALLY
ACCEPT COOKIES, BUT YOU CAN USUALLY MODIFY YOUR BROWSER SETTING TO DECLINE
COOKIES IF YOU PREFER. THIS MAY PREVENT HE PROTECTION AND PRIVACY OF ANY
INFORMATION WHICH YOU PROVIDE
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE
WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF, OR IN
CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.